Sunday, June 13, 2010

Checkout my Flickr Photostream

I just started a Flickr photostream that documents my photos of Gray Cemetery in Madison, Madison County, Alabama. This cemetery is important, in part, because at least one US Revolutionary War soldier (William Gray) is buried there. Unfortunately, the cemetery is not in tremendously good shape. I have more photos to post when I find the time....

I plan to soon post an amateur survey (mine) of Gray Cemetery in Madison, Alabama.

Checkout findagrave.com if you'd like more information on folks such as John W. Blackburn, James Gray, Jane Gray, Eleanor Gray, James Tribble, Stephen Tribble, and William Gray, among many others.

Perhaps I'll get to the local library to do some primary-source research regarding this and other important cemeteries, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment